Greetings Saxon Families,
Salem Keizer School District and South Salem High School are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
All student information previously collected by Salem Keizer School District for student Athletic Participation will need to be entered into the FamilyID system. If you have a current sports physical, this information will be added to the online registration for you. If you do not have a current physical, you will need to get a physical from your doctor and attach the completed physical form to your online registration (additional information to follow). You will be prompted throughout the online registration process to read South’s sports participation information and sign that you agree to them.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Student ID, family health insurance information and current doctor, previous schools attendance and dates, student athlete medications taken or needed, and previous concussion (if any) information.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Payment Options and Alternate Payment Method (check or cash to the bookkeeper Or online payment through Salem Keizer School District https://skpay.salkeiz.k12.or.us/)
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.